Below are instructions on how to fulfill your volunteer work bond assignment for the Jackson Soccer Club Spring 2015 season. You will be able to select a date and time from the available options on our online sign up sheet. The recreation schedule will be posted on our website at jacksonsoccer.com, after March 21st if that helps you decide what shift may work with your schedule.
A few things to remember:
**Each shift does have different time requirements and work responsibility. If you go to a wrong field, show up at the wrong time. It does not count towards doing your work bond requirements and shift you picked to do. Your $100 check will be cashed.
1. If you do not fulfill your volunteer work bond assignment (maximum of 4 hours), your $100 work bond check will be cashed by the club.
2. The sooner you sign up - the more likely you will be to find a shift that works for you. Don't delay - sign up today.
3. If for some reason we do not hold the event you signed up for, you will be given a chance to sign up for a new slot. We will try to offer a few choices - but there are no guarantees.
4. The soccer concession stand is run out of Shed #1 (located near the football field) at Justice. Please report to this shed - not the baseball concession stand that is run out of an actual building.
5. As we have done in the past, if you have a child playing in the JSC Travel Program, workbond duty is fulfilled with the Travel team. This procedure is for families with children playing only in the Rec Program.
**All shifts are currently shifts posted - but we may add more later and emails will go out when new jobs are added
Below are instructions on how to sign up:
1. Go to www.timetosignup.com/jacksonsoccer
2. Open a folder listed on the site that describes that type of work bond duty you want to sign up to do (Do not click on the Coach Picture folder unless you are a Soccer Coach). Find a date that is good for you to work
3. Click on it
4. Select the shift that you would like, by clicking on the white sign up box
5. Click on Sign Up for the Selected Item
6. Fill in the required information - we highly suggest including an alternative # (but it is not required)
7. Click on Sign Me Up
*Once you sign up - you can not delete your name, if you can't make it, you must find someone to replace you. You may also contact me directly and I will try and assist in finding you a replacement.
**You can only sign up for one shift and if you sign up for more shifts and don't show for each of them - your check will be cashed
8. You will receive an email to confirm the sign up and who to contact if there is a problem.
9. You MAY get a reminder email about your sign up closer to the date - but it is SOLELY your responsibility to remember
10. Please show up on time as others are waiting to go home. If you are more than 15 minutes late for the concession stand work bond duty - your check will be cashed.
Please note that Travel work assignments are for teams only. If you sign up for a Travel assignment you will not be credited with having fulfilled your workbond assignment.
We hope you enjoy the convenience of our online sign up system.
Have a wonderful upcoming soccer season and don't forget to visit the concession stand. We appreciate your support in our efforts to raise funds to enhance our soccer program.
Thank you for your support!
Work Bond Coordinator